ACCESS DISCOUNTED ACCOMMODATION RATES FOR YOUR NEXT TOURNAMENT!
As proud partners of Tennis ACT, the Capital Hotel Group are the official hotel of Apis Canberra International and the official accommodation provider of Tennis ACT.
Throughout the year we welcome players, officials and fans from across the globe as they compete in Australian and international tournaments at the world class facility, the Canberra Tennis Centre.
With three properties to choose from, all within a short drive away from the Canberra Tennis Centre, you are sure to find your home away from home with us.
The Capital Hotel Group are proud partners of the following events:
- ACT Claycourt International #1 & #2, 18-24 March
- 12s and 14s Australian Claycourt Championships, 7-12 April
- ACT Seniors Championships, 19-22 April
- Apis Canberra International (October 2019)
PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATOR DISCOUNTED RATES
For all tournaments, we offer special discounted rates for Participants and Spectators. To access these discounted rates please follow the steps below:
- Click on the “BOOK NOW” button located in the top right of this page, then select the hotel you wish to stay at, followed by the dates you wish to book
- Alternatively, you can visit the individual property website of the hotel you wish to stay at and click on the “BOOK NOW” button located in the top right of the page, and select the dates you wish to book.
- Click the “Promo Code” next to the check in and check out boxes and enter the TENPS code and select apply to reveal the discounted rates.
- Once you have selected the desired room type click the “Show Rates” tab.
- After confirming the reservation details select “Book” and follow the prompts to secure your booking.
All bookings made via our website require payment at the time of reservation. No credit card surcharges will be applied.
Avenue Hotel Canberra is a short eight minute drive from the Canberra Tennis Centre and is your ideal luxury accommodation in the best location in the Canberra CBD.
Perfectly positioned along Northbourne Avenue, Avenue Hotel is adjacent to the Braddon dining and shopping precinct with a vast array of cafes, restaurants, and shopping on Lonsdale Street, and a short walk to the vibrant Canberra city centre. From the moment you arrive, you’ll notice the Avenue Hotel difference. With 213 spacious rooms, exquisitely styled, friendly, attentive service, and a warm atmosphere, providing the ultimate ambience for your stay in Canberra. Let us make you feel right at home.
Deco Hotel Canberra is only a six minute drive from the Canberra Tennis Centre and is the newest property in the Capital Hotel Group portfolio, featuring stylish accommodation in the heart of Braddon, with 210 rooms including hotel rooms, one and two bedroom apartments. Close to the Canberra CBD, Parliament House, local museums and other major attractions, dining and entertainment are all a short 10 minute drive.
Pavilion on Northbourne, located a short five minute drive away from the Canberra Tennis Centre. With 156 spacious and well appointed hotel rooms, apartments and spa suites overlookings two tropical atriums, Pavilion on Northbourne offers comfortable furnishings and modern fittings. The Pavilion on Northbourne offers complimentary onsite parking, restaurant & bar, 24 hour reception & room service, gym, outdoor pool, business centre, guest laundry, LCD televisions, FOXTEL and free WiFi. It is also within walking distance to one of Canberra’s premier retail and dining precincts, Dickson, the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat or wind down.
Either way the Canberra Tennis Centre is easily accessed, offering 32 courts including outdoor hard, European clay, synthetic grass and indoor courts.