Monet: Impression Sunrise
WE'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU!
SAVE 15% ON YOUR ACCOMMODATION
Experience Monet: Impression Sunrise with us, the OFFICIAL ACCOMMODATION PARTNER:
- Save 15% off the best available rate
- Free WiFi and parking
- No credit card surcharges
- 24 hour cancellation
- EXCLUSIVE to guests of Capital Hotel Group is priority access to the exhibition via the NGA Members line!
The rates displayed on the booking page will already have the discount applied.
An unmissable opportunity to see a masterful painting that became emblematic of a cultural movement and trace its influence on the course of art history!
Avenue Hotel Canberra
Avenue Hotel Canberra - where we have thought of everything to make your stay truly memorable.
- eight minute drive to the National Gallery of Australia
- luxury accommodation in the best location in the Canberra CBD
- adjacent to the Braddon dining and shopping precinct with a vast array of cafes, restaurants, and shopping on Lonsdale Street, and a short walk to the vibrant Canberra city centre
- 213 spacious rooms, exquisitely styled hotel rooms, one and two bedroom apartments, and spa suites
Deco Hotel Canberra - OPENING SPECIALS FROM $126 PER NIGHT!!
Deco Hotel Canberra - make yourself at home at Canberra's newest, modern art deco hotel!
- a nine minute drive to the National Gallery of Australia
- stylish accommodation in the heart of Braddon
- minutes from the Braddon dining and shopping precinct and short walk to the Canberra City Centre
- indulge in one of the exquisite hotel rooms or fully equipped one and two bedrooms
Pavilion on Northbourne
Pavilion on Northbourne
- a 10 minute drive away from the National Gallery of Australia.
- 156 spacious and well appointed hotel rooms, apartments and spa suites overlookings two tropical atriums
- relax and enjoy a dining experience amongst our tropical garden atrium
- walking distance to Dickson retail and dining precinct, the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat or wind down
MONET: IMPRESSION, SUNRISE
7 JUNE TO 1 SEPTEMBER 2019
NATIONAL GALLERY OF AUSTRALIA
This Winter see the painting that changed the art world forever, Claude Monet’s Impression, Sunrise, in an exhibition that is exclusive to the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra!
Travelling to the southern hemisphere for the first time, Impression, Sunrise will be accompanied by a collection of Monet works from the Museé Marmottan Monet in Paris.
From waterlilies to seascapes, from city and harbour scenes to rural landscapes, discover the beauty of natural light, colour and feeling moments captured by Impressionist Masters.
A meditation on a moment that defined Impressionism, the exhibition features key impressionist artists – Turner, Boudin, Sisley and Morisot – who created alongside Monet and inspired some of his finest works.